Re:

Ramanujan proclaimed:
> I am sorry for posting this mail to this forum, though i am aware
> there is another forum for it. I would be happy if i can get
> response for this query.

Your reasoning (you actually don't give a reason) for posting this
technical help related query to this programmers list is not convincing.
If you don't take the effort to post a question to the right forum, how do
you expect people to take the effort to reply to your question?

> Please advice on the way (other than floppy boot) for a system conisting of
> Linux on one HDD and Windows on another HDD.

Please post this question to the linux-india-help mailing list.

Thaths
--
 "All right, his story checks out.  Marge, would you love me more if
    I were President?  'Cause I'll do it if it'll make you happy"