Re: Help needed on display updates...

i dont completely understand what u're doing with the points. Are u trying to make a particle system? I myself have used OpenGL for a particle system, but i can
assure u that its _not_ meant for that. U could try allegro or GGI or SDL for
speeding up stuff, since they communicate directly to the hardware, which makes
a big difference in refresh rates. I've seen particle systems on Allegro run at
about 70-80 fps. same thing goes for SDL too... btw, SDL runs on GGI...

Nikhil.