Pro*C on Linux

Hi,

      I am trying to compile a Pro*c program on Linux and it keeps throwing
me out, saying : " Unable to open the header files". It dumps core
immediately !!

As per certain documentations, I did make the required entries in
$ORACLE_HOME/precomp/admin/pcscfg.cfg    for SYS_INCLUDE, which apparently
is suppose to override all previously declared system paths.

But even this does not help.

What do I need to do to Compile the program and get it running ?!

Regards,
Sandeep Sundaram

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com