[LI] IBM HDD

hi everyone on the list,
Does any one on this  list know about the 16.8 GB HDD from IBM ? Is the
16.8GB HDD from IBM supported by linux ? ( or are there any problems)
I am planing to buy this HDD. I would be using this disk primarily for
linux.
I think this is the best place to consult before buying new hardware for
linux (especially after buying the (in)famous Yamaha ymf724 card). Please
reply so that
it would help me make the right buy.

-Arjun
arjunprabhu@xxxxxxxxx