Re: [LI] New Celeron 433

What about /home ?

Rajesh

On 31-Jan-00 Rohit wrote:
>> I want to allocated 2 GB to Linux. What should be the recommended
>> partitions size ilike ? (the rest will be devoted to Win NT/95).
>
> 16 MB BOOT [max]
> RAM or 16 MB, whichever is bigger = <swap>
> 200 MB /tmp <max> [temporary downloads etc]
> 100 MB  /var [spool + mail etc]
> 1500 MB /usr
> 200 MB /usr/src
>
> Bahut ho gaya na be! All the best for /opt etc..

Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card
?Visit:http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/linux.html

Web Site : http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/
   Email : rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a
thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
-William Jennings Bryan