Re: Re: [LI] Help me to install mtv

Hi,

Yes, mpegtv.com is the best site. If I remember correctly,
you would be needing three files (all rpms),

a. xforms-??.rpm
b. sdl-??.rpm
c. mtv-??.rpm

You need to install sdl and xforms first, and then the mtv.
mtv rpm will have dependencies to both these rpms.

I downloaded this long time back, and I am just recalling
from memory.

Suvendra