Re: [LI] Printer problems, perplexed!

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, thus spake V S Ashoka:

> alias rm='rm -i'
> alias cp='cp -i'
> alias mv='mv -i'

> It behaves perfectly now. I can't remember any differences between this
> and the one I had earlier. But the diff. is that these three lines would
> be printed and nothing else. In fact, since bashrc is active everytime you

They have NO connection.  Maybe all stuff printed to screen first is
printed to lpr by some weird reason.  Use printtool instead of tweaking
manually.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | President, CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx