[LI] majordomo prob ( solution )

Hi there,
Some one out there had reported about a problem with majordomo !!

I just found this in one of the mailman faq's !

here it is
    Problem:  I send mail to the list, and get back mail saying,
              "sh: wrapper not available for sendmail programs"

    Solution: Your system uses sendmail restricted shell.  You need to
              configure smrsh by creating a symbolic link from the
              mail wrapper ($prefix/mail/wrapper) to the directory
              identifying executables allowed to run under smrsh.
              Some common names for this directory are
              /var/admin/sm.bin, /usr/admin/sm.bin or /etc/smrsh.
              Note that on Debian linux, the system makes
              /usr/lib/sm.bin, which is wrong, you will need to create
              the directory /usr/admin/sm.bin and add the link there.
              NOTE: any aliases newaliases spits out will need to be
              adjusted to point to the secure link to the wrapper.

HTH
Regards
	Khader