Re: [LI] majordomo prob

>On Sun, 30 Jan 2000, Syed Khader Vali wrote:

> Well, I think you seem to have installed majordomo by hand !!
> Other wise normally wrapper is in /usr/lib/majordomo/wrapper .
> And do you have this line in your /etc/aliases
> majordomo:              "|/usr/lib/majordomo/wrapper majordomo"   or at
> More info would be better.

hi khader
yes, i hv installed it by hand, took the default makefile directories,
thats why all the executables and config files in
/usr/test/majordomo-1.94.4

the alias entry is correct according to the path:
majordomo:  "|/usr/test/majordomo-1.94.4/wrapper majordomo"

things work absolutely fine on another m/c (that is hpux 11.00), thoough
the sendmail version is 8.8.6- while here, on linux it is 8.9.3 but that
shouldnt cause any problem, or does it?