[LI] New Celeron 433

Hi all,

I am planning to buy an new mc.

Since my budget is limited I will be going for an Celeron 433 with an
INTEGRATED AGP CARD AND INTEGRATED SOUND. Other than that 64mb RAM and a
8gb HDD.

What I want to know is that are there any compitablity issues of Linux with
the integrated AGP/Sound Motherboards ? If yes what are the makes/models of
mother boards with integrated AGP/Sound which I can specify to my vendor
and are *cheap*.I will be going for an PCI Ethernet card. Which is the most
preferred (cheap) PCI Ethernet card for Linux ?
I want to allocated 2 GB to Linux. What should be the recommended
partitions size ilike ? (the rest will be devoted to Win NT/95).

TIA

Regards

Chetan

Koral Business Systems.
Koral Projects Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.

Address :
Pune:
D-7 Angal Park,
Off Senapati Bapat Marg,
Chaturshringi,
Pune 411 016. India
TeleFax :91-20-4001153, 5658377
Email    : koral@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mumbai
C/o Korke & Raval CA's
Raval House, 18th Road,
Khar(W), Mumbai 400 052.
Phone: 91-22-6053365
Fax    : 91-22-6054419
Cell    : 98201 58327.
URL  : http://koral.cjb.net

Tata Consultancy Services
E.X Next Generation Development Partners