[LI] help installing source rpm

hai all,
I have the following configuration :
redhat 6.0 and i686 machine.

I downloaded wget-1.5.3-5.src.rpm  and tried to install it with
the following command
rpm  -i wget-1.5.3-5.src.rpm
It has written the sources in /usr/src/redhat/SORCES and
/usr/src/redhat/SPECS
but it is not installed./
Then i tried  to build  with the following commands
rpm -bp wget.spec (%prep)
this is o.k
when I say wget-bc wget.spec it is not building
and it is giving the following error in the end.
+ libtoolize --copy --force
/var/tmp/rpm-tmp.88920:libtoolize:command not found

Please help me out in installing thi source rpm.
Thanks in advance.
nag