Re: [LI] Apache error

On Sat, 29 Jan 2000, thus spake Dr Sudhir Kumar:

> I am trying to run search.pl , perl cgi and am encountering the
> following problem: This is what the error_log at /etc/httpd/error_log
> file says: [Sat Jan 29 14:46:22 2000] [error] [client 164.100.242.138]
> Premature end of script headers: /home/httpd/cgi-bin/search.pl

Very likely, if a remote server, you have not uploaded the file in ascii
format, and / or set chmod 755 for the script.  Try something like "PERL
for dummies" and then the WWW-Scripts mailing list
<www-scripts@xxxxxxxxxxxx> for more info.

Or check httpd.conf to see if you have given cgi-bin access permission to
the particular who has installed the script.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | President, CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx