Re: [LI] Apache error

Hi there,
This problem has been discussed earlier also.
A search in the archives should help you.
Still, what I can add is have you made the particualr cgi-bin dir executable
and that particular file executable ??

and have you appended a line
!#/usr/bin/perl at the beginning of the file which usually points to the
location of perl in your comp.

<HS> And further are you sure you the web server is running ;-) </HS>

HTH
Regards
	Khader