[LI] utf ( not in emacs )

Differentiated Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. writes:

 > I'm trying to enable ipop3 in my server. Much to my surprise I don't seem to have ipop3d anywhere in my machine.

Hi there,
What is this utf all about ?? can any good soul tell me what it means ?
and why I am unable to see it in emacs-vm mailer ??
And raj can you tell me how to add my signature in this vm-mailer !!
And one more thing is how do I add my own headers like in mutt ??
That is one thing that remains to be done !!
Thanks
Regards
	Khader

P.S: Whoeveer sending these utf messages, would you mind changing them ??