Re: [LI] The 3dimage975 card headaches

Pankaj Mathur wrote:

Hello Pankaj,

I dont think u got Vimal's point! Support for 9750 is not stable just
like the SiS ones, PERIOD!!!

>I am also using Trident 3D 975 card and it is performing satisfactorily

I guess "satisfactory" says everything about the card. Would we be
discussing so much about SiS and Trident display cards if it were not
duds???

BTW: I am sure Vimal would like ur tips on configuring X. ;-) ROTFL

-- Shanu