Re: [LI] Return-Path in mutt composed mail.

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, thus spake Gautam G:

> Sorry for the second mail, but it was essential, I think. It happens
> only with LI and did not happen with my yahoo account. When I send to
> my yahoo account, return-path is set properly at gautamg@xxxxxxxxx

Return Path = Return Path, does not matter where you send it.

> HReceived: (from g@localhost)
>         by localhost.localdomain (8.9.3/8.8.7) id IAA00490

Change the hostname of your box to vsnl.com and see what happens.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | President, CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx