Re: [LI] Repartitioning the Disk

Hi Urmil
I was replying yesterday to your question, but missed.
Anyways, i surely answer with confirmation for the second question about
mounting different partitions on one mount point. In case of Linux, there is
a one to one mapping between the mount point and the partition.
I presume you are also in the same postition as i was in some time back,
regarding dearth of space for Linux. Well, in my case, i decreased the space
for the DOS partition and reinstalled Linux.
What possibly can be done, otherwise is mount a majorly occupied mount point
"/usr" on a different and bigger partition.

In case of increasing the size of the partition, there is a risk involved,
but if you want you may give it a try. You can change the values of the
starting and the ending sector number for the partition, making sure that no
other partition is using that area.
If you need some more input on this, do ask.
Aruneesh