Re: [LI] Bringing some style to my C code - How?

you could as a hack add an entry in your
/usr/share/vim/vim54/filetype.vim (assuming vim 5.4)
for rc files...

> Wo to vi/vim/gvim mein bhi hota hain.
>
> :syntax on
>
> after you have opened the file. Have consistent extension. In my case, I
> could not call this option from .*rc file...

Robin S Chatterjee Yahoo pager ID -Robinchatterjee
mailto:robinsc@xxxxxxxxx FAX 1-(815)550-6171
Robin's Poetry Pages http://www.geocities.com/singerosongs
Robin's Perl Pages http://www.geocities.com/robinchatterjee