Re: [LI] Bringing some style to my C code - How?

On Thu, Jan 27, 2000 at 09:34:22AM +0530, S.Thirumani wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anybody in the list enlighten me of any application that  I can use
> to format and bring some style to my C code.  Basically I want the C
> code print out to look pretty and quickly readable.

Try GNU indent. There is also a program called cb.

http://www.unix.digital.com/faqs/publications/base_doc/DOCUMENTATION/V40E_HTML/MAN/MAN1/0103____.HTM

But my favorite gripe is that they're not 100% water tight. There are corner
cases that they don't handle. Some day I'll write one that *parses* C code
and then spits it out wrapping lines at 80 columns!

	-Arun