[LI] LIG and LI

Hi Folks,
I have seen that mails from Linux India General are faster
than the mails coming from Linux India ??
Is the problem at my side or something to with the majordomo at linux-india itself ??
Anyway I have dumped sendmail and postfix for EXIM ;-)
Anyway Exim does what I want it to do and the configuration is
very easy tooo !! Well, believe me it is easier than postfix or sendmail ;-)
That is what I call choice to choose what I want and that too fast.
Thanks
Regards
	Khader