Re: [LI] ps printing in epson 105+

I am not facing any problem with text printing. In graphics printing
only i face problem in part of line shifting. However i didn't have any
problem when i used RH5.2. I tried removing rpms of lpr, printtool and
rhs-printfilters of RH6.1. and installed that of RH5.2. Then also I am
not finding a solution. Is any other RPMs are connected for printing?

--
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam AP 530020 INDIA