[LI] Windows to Linux RPC

Hello PPL,

We are looking for a tool which will help us make RPC calls from Windows
(98) to Linux. Is this possible ? Are such tools available ?  Is it
difficult to implement (We have experts on C, Linux and VC++) ? and
lastly is there a workaround.

The application is something like this. We have a system running
onLinux. We'd like to allow administration of this system from a Windows
PC. Browser is ruled out because this will include drag and drop etc.
Moreover we want the procedure to be quite secure.

Will be very grateful for an answer.

Regards,
Amit