Re: [LI] NIIT Goes Linux

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000, thus spake Rohit:

> > BTW - I've seen some ~engineers~ look surprised, they didn't even know
> > Linux was the same old Unix they'd been using all along for the past 15
> > years - mostly SCO or Solaris <g>)
>
> Suresh, _where_ did you see these engineers?

One such gent - who'd spent a lot of time on Digital Unix and Solaris
boxes (and some VAX boxes) who shelled out Rs.4500 upfront for a Linux +
Solaris course at a small computer institute run by my friend.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | President, CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx