Re: [LI] core dump in user login

Thanks Harish. I will try that at some later date :-).

Rajesh

On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, you wrote:

> I think the better alternative will be to get the Source package and do a
> CodeReading or step thro in GDB. That is the best way to answer your question.
> As it seems to be a coding problem and nothing more based on what you have told.
>
> Also as a _Temporary solution_ try
>        seting suid root
> for this program and then run it as a normal user. This may work
depending on > what they are doing in their code.

I tried this, but it still gives core dump.

--
Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card ?Visit:http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/linux.html

Web Site : http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/
   Email : rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken bird that cannot fly.
Langston Hughes