Re:[LI] Un- Sound Advice

Hi

> This was when i had RHL 6.0 .Next i upgraded to RHL 6.1and guess wot? Now my
> card still works but it sounds weird. Boyzone sounds like im singing!!!
> So moral of the story : play with your bios settings *if* you know what your
> are doing. And in case you cant get it to work then inform me!
> hope his helps
> Gaurav

THis seems like 2 different devices using the same DMA or Interrupt or some
such sort. Checkout as to how the resources like DMA, Interrupts and IOPorts
(this cann't be the problems almost for sure, unless you have a buggy code) are
distributed to the devices in your machine.

---------
Keep :-)
HanishKVC
http://HanishKVC.tripod.com/