Re:[LI] Un- Sound Advice

Hi,
I have the same card as yours, and have an interesting story to tell ;-)
Like, you i tried my best to make my card speak but it had been to no avail.
Then coz of some problems my motherboard(i mean my compus motherboard!!) had
to be changed. The guy who came to change it had for for some reasons played
around with my *BIOS* settings. And wonders of wonders the next time i
booted my card was working *wihtout* any configs!!! But theres more to it.
This was when i had RHL 6.0 .Next i upgraded to RHL 6.1and guess wot? Now my
card still works but it sounds weird. Boyzone sounds like im singing!!!
So moral of the story : play with your bios settings *if* you know what your
are doing. And in case you cant get it to work then inform me!
hope his helps
Gaurav