[LI] X - Configuration

Hi,
  I have RH6.1 running on Intel P2 and finding problems with configuring

the x server.
  SVGA Card - Trident 3DImage975
  Monitor - Samsung Samtron 40Bn (not present in the list).
  No combination of modes is working and the screen blanks, needing a
hard
boot.
  I am using Xconfigurator.
  How to configure it properly or can any one send me the configuration
file for the above said details.

   Bharata.B.Rao

I have the same configuration but with Samsung monitor (Samtron 5Ei)
which was also not on the list. Try putting the Chipset
no. as "3Dimage975" in your XConfig file.

Madhurjya P. Bora