Re: [LI] PLS! LEAVE LINUX ALONE PC WORLD!! STICK TO WIN

So what is the moral of the story ??
DOn't go for anything that has linux on it without proper feedback. ;-)
And this is NOT a forum for PCWorld bashing  !! Can you guys mailPCWOrld
about this rather than
mailing it to the list. I think if anyone from PCworld is here, he should
have already got the word.
Now let's get on to our usual business. ;-)
Thanks
Regards
     khader

Syed Khader Vali                  Debian 2.2.4 ( potato )
skhader@xxxxxxxxxx             Kernel 2.3.39
Live Free or Die                       http://www.cfp2000.org

Sudhir Gandotra <sudhir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 01/24/2000 10:47:22 AM

My experience after specially buying the magazine because of Corel Linux
is same. Nothing works.