Re: [LI] PLS! LEAVE LINUX ALONE PC WORLD!! STICK TO WIN

That''s very true,

The PC-WORLD CD completely ruined my entire weekend trying to install, on Sataday night I even went to the Corel and downloaded the correct Floopy Image and made a bootdisk out of it, then It booted with a great animated and colorful screen from the floppy saying Corel Linux Installation, but freezed at Accessing Corel Linux CD-ROM, After Huge Frustration from the PCW CD, I started to *download* the PCW ISO Corel Linux Image which is still going now from Sunday morning(260Mb total,80%, but on a shared/slow leased line)

This make me absolutely mad. we should be compensated for such a high level mess-up on the CD because the entire CD was messed up, might be any possibility for collectively asking/petitioning for a Refund and compensation from PCQ from all the frustrated PCW users in Linux-India would be better Idea, so how many had the same fate ?, let get together.....

Nagendra