[LI] samba and telnet

i configured samba, and tried to browse the comupter from a networkneighbour
hood of windows 95, the windows 95 said "Cannot connect, Network is Busy".
it does work when both machines are running win95. also my problem about the
telnet not giving a login prompt is gnawing me,  I tried a fresh install of
RHL, in that telnet is okay, I copied all the config and put into my other
machine, and checked, telnet not working, I reboot the fresh machine, telnet
is gone now.

I cant telnet or use samba, what can i do for the demo on 26th when i was
planning
to show some diskless boot and NT simulation.