Re: A suggestion [was re: [LI] Programmers]

>1. Introduce a set of list topics - these are prefixes like :
>
>HELP: (for help queries), PROG: (programming / kernel hack), SYSAD:

I second Suresh whole heartedly

Fragmenting the list has not worked in the past ....

Swati

P.S. another TAG suggestion [FLAME WARS] something I avidly follow :-)

Visit our Flash site http://www.sanisoft-india.com
Send a gift to Nagpur http://www.nagpurcity-e.com
Free email, calendar, coupons & classifieds http://www.lifemadesimple.com