Re: [LI] Apache problem

Sathya Rangaswamy wrote:

> You have to use directory or  location directives to permit apache to follow
> symbolic links. It looks
> somthing like this. The docs should explain everything
> <Directory /home/http/htdocs>
> Options ExecCGI FollowSymLinks
> </Directory>

As can be seen below an extract of access.conf file it has every thing
you suggested and also I made another directory directive also as second
attempt.
see the second directive. Still no result.
What to do?
<Directory /home/httpd/html>

# This may also be "None", "All", or any combination of "Indexes",
# "Includes", "FollowSymLinks", "ExecCGI", or "MultiViews".

# Note that "MultiViews" must be named *explicitly* --- "Options All"
# doesn't give it to you.

Options Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks

# This controls which options the .htaccess files in directories can
# override. Can also be "All", or any combination of "Options",
"FileInfo",
# "AuthConfig", and "Limit"

AllowOverride None

order allow,deny
allow from all

</Directory>

<Directory /home/lvgandhi/ourwebpages>

--
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam AP 530020 INDIA