Re: [LI] Dynamic DNS?

MailandNews forced the electrons to say:
> Do you mean that DNS lookup will be performed on my machine itself; and that
> my isp will be merely a relay?  If it works, wow! [why the heck did this not

Of course, you have to setup your ISP's nameservers as forwarders for your's.
Otherwise you will waste time looking up domains which are, in all
probability, cached at your ISP.

Binand

--
#include <stdio.h>                                   | Binand Raj S.
char *p = "#include <stdio.h>%cchar *p = %c%s%c;     | This is a self-