Re: [LI] Second Linux Course at Goa University

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, thus spake Gurunandan R.Bhat:

> 			   Advanced Course
> 	       Linux Network and System Adminsitration

Sounds fantastic - wish I was there <sigh>
Only, shouldn't this post have been tagged <commercial>?

Of course, considering the extremely nominal (5K odd) charge we fork out
for hearing the entire PCQ Linux team - it's worth it and Unigoa has
probably subsidized it heavily, the post need not be called "commercial
at all".

I might be wrong, so please excuse ;)

<note>Flames to dev/null</note>

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | President, CAUCE India
r.suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   | suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx