Re: [LI] ilug-cochin minutes for Jan 2000 [Attn. Atul]

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, Rohit wrote:

> > having you, Arun, Khader(Police :) ) , Kishore, Raj, Gurunandan, Avinash,
> > Harsha, Nikhil, Raj Mathur, Thaths  on the list
>
> Khader? Did you say Khader? ohh... well.. OK. [smiles]

Khader - you will be "guru" after tomorrow's meet! We will all worship the
ground you walk on, go down on our knees chanting "we are not worthy, we
are not worthy...." ;-)

That is - if you do not screw up the Debian install. If you do...... ;-)

He he he - talk about peer pressure.....

Atul