Re: [LI] Graphics using C programming under linux

Hi Kayomarz,
u can program using the openGL api in linux using a free implementaion
of openGL api i.e. Mesa lib. The famous Quake game for Linux uses it!!
For GUI, u can use GTK+.

Archan Paul
archanp@xxxxxxxxxxx
Lateral Software Technology (Linux Lab), Chennai, India.