Re: [LI] Graphics using C programming under linux

Hi

 I hope you have svgalib installed. 'man sgvalib' will provide you enough
pointers to go ahead. That is far powerful than what you get under DOS(I
mean turbo c etc.). It's really great to manipulate 1024x768 at your will.
Give it a try.

 Bye
  Shridhar