[LI] pppd & chatscript

Hi All,
  I am working on RedHat Linux 6.0 & C.

  I have connected 2 m/c's through serial port.When i invoke pppd on command line on both m/c's($/usr/sbin/pppd /dev/cau0) it is working fine & once pppds are up i am able to ping to another m/c & i am able to telnet to another m/c through serial port(i mean there is no LAN connection between these  m/cs.).

But my probelm is when i run pppd with chatscript
 $/usr/sbin/pppd connect "chat -f chatscript"  /dev/cua0

it is failing.My chatscript contains 1 line
ogin: test ssword: test123

Where test is login name which i exist in another m/c & test123 is password for test user.

When see in /var/log/messages it is saying that "connect script failed"

**************************************
Plse note that i am not using any modem.I don't want use....Through serial port only i want to do this
**************************************

what  is wrong in my connect script?????

Thax in advance for any help & ur time.

               With Best Regards,
                        Arun.K.Desai.

Arun.K.Desai
       Software Engg.
       Bells Softech Ltd.
       Bangalore-41.
       India.
If the human brain were so simple we could
 understand it, we would be so simple we   couldnt.