[LI] linux 6.1 problem

We are using linux 6.1 for file transfer using FTP. Our
network has approx. 700 nodes which communicate with
Linux Server for FTP to download their reports.
Our problem is that when more than 60 users(approx.)
login simultaneously the server gives message as
"Connection refused..".  This problem persists until
server is restarted or waited for next 15-20 minuts.
Please reply us ASAP as it is a time critical project
for us.

Waiting for and realy response.
Reply at:

p-srivastava@xxxxxxx