Re: [LI] Hiding LKM's -- Beta-test

Hi Vimal,
I had compiled it from THC. Now the methods are depricated. Soon I will
post some of my latest hacks which will work with 2.2.12 and rh6.1

be patient.

BTW. send me the link where u posted the ur hacks.

Archan Paul
archanp@xxxxxxxxxxx
Lateral Software Technology (Linux Lab), Chennai, India

ps. infact i have divised a init process hack which is making any sys
vulnarable provided i have "sys+normal user acct". more on this later.