Re: [LI] Hiding LKM's -- Beta-test

On Tue, Jan 18, 2000 at 05:33:54PM +0530, Archan Paul wrote:
> Hi Vimal,
> checkout the Linux tab of my web-site at http://www.bigfoot.com/~archanp
> The site needs update!! but u will get required info!!

I visited your linux site. The document contained there is originally
 from THC who in turn copied large parts from the Phrack magazine
(www.phrack.com). The method specified in either document does not
work (I tried it out - if you will read my original post), and caused
me to devise my own method. It was this method that I wanted others
to test out, offer improvements on, etc.

--vml,
Model Engg. College,
Cochin