Re: [LI] Dynamic DNS?

"Dr. Sharukh K. R. Pavri." wrote:

> But ETH does not allow relaying. I have a VSNL and an ETH account. I can't
> send mail with the vsnl address in the From: field using my eth account, it
> says relaying denied. I think you'll have to use vsnl DNS.
My From field has abiligiri@xxxxxxxxxxx whereas my actual email address
is anands@xxxxxxxxxx this proves that what u are saying is wrong.U must
be logged in to the ISP whose SMTP server u are using.Otherwise u will
get the above error.U can also login to the SMTP server using
Netscape.Can anyone tell me how it can be done without using Netscape?
--
Anand Biligiri S