Re: [LI] Configuring Remote Printer - Addendum

Hi Atul,
       Feels great to have got a response at last!. Thanks for that. Well
as I had mentioned in my mail tc4d0.cmcltd.com server is server running
AT&T Unix and there's no lpd daemon running in this server. It uses
lpsched for print services. In such a scenario how else can I configure
a remote printer from the LRH server?. Is there any way really to achieve
what I'm trying to do?

Thanks,