[LI] Configuring Remote Printer - Addendum

Hi List,
       Kindly refer to my previous mail on this subject...When I gave the
lpq command it gives me a output like this.

tc4hq: waiting for tc4d0.cmcltd.com to come up
Rank   Owner      Job  Files                                 Total Size
1st    root       0     ...                                  625 bytes
2nd    root       1     ...                                  625 bytes
3rd    root       2     ...                                  625 bytes
4th    root       3     ...                                  625 bytes
5th    root       4     ...                                  625 bytes
6th    root       5     ...                                  625 bytes
7th    sbalaji    6    .bashrc                               124 bytes

connection to tc4d0.cmcltd.com is down

I'm able to ping,telnet,ftp to this tc4d0 server. And the reverse also works.
We have two network cards configured in this LRH server with routing properly
defined.

Any ideas on where things would have gone wrong?

Thanks,