RE: [LI] addition CPU or 256 MB RAM,

Dear Mr. S K Singh,

I think you missed the point I am trying to make. I had the same
confusion until I was given this wisdom by Deepak Saxena (LDD fame).

See, in any server access speed of info is the main thing - that is the
reason for my suggesting scsi HDD.

There can be no generalised solution. Network load is quite different
form situation to situation. I mean wheather it is a CAD environment, or
a data processing environment etc. So it is please check your resource
utilisation.   The data will speak for itself. But rule of the thumb is
-- disk access speed is the most critical aspect if you are already
using a P-II and not a scsi hdd.

- Soumya