Re: [LI] addition CPU or 256 MB RAM,

--S.K. Singh--

> A better option will be a 486DX4/100MHz & 16MB RAM with SCSI Bus HDD.
> Increase the disk capacity as much as you can.

Hey Soumya,

	I am running Linux (slackware 1.0 kernel) since 1995-96 and know
the speed of Linux. What did not use then was X-windows. I am still runing
Slackawre and Redhat as a server for 30 machins on LAN.
	The question was is that CPU is more important or RAM. I know that
both have to go sisde by side,
Thanks.......