RE: [LI] problem with accessing network.

hi Aditya,
	I have configured the entries for the nameserver & the gateway. however, it
is still not running.
	Can anyone tell me what all the processes needs to be running in the
runlevels for internet connectivity ?
	There is some problem with the network connectivity as even mail is not
able to run.
	ciao
		Vibhu..