[LI] Problem with a dial up server

Hi all,
I finally got over with my problem with mgetty - actually I messed up my system files so much that I could trace back my actions. So did a fresh install of RH6.0 and ran the scripts provided by Jiju Thomas Mathew - and thats about all. I tried dialling from a machine already existing on the same LAN with an assigned IP address. It could dial in without notches and my server assigned an arbirtary IP no. 192.X.X.X to it and there was no conflict. There is a small problem -after my dial up is completed - I can view the webpage hosted by the apache on my LINUX machine but I am not able to browse the net. Either the DNS is not available to client or packets are not routed to it (both are my guesses). Please send me some pointer as to where I should start looking for clues. I also appreciate if anyone can tell me what keywords to search in the archives.
thanks for the support.
bye
Pankaj Mathur
Bangkok