Re: [LI] Motif 2.0.1 libraries & xplore

Hi Everybody,

The static binary ran without any Motiff requirement.
Why the authors mentioned that Motiff libraries required
in order to run these static binaries is still a puzzle.

Anyway xplore is a very good file manager.
It's available at :

http://www.musikwissenschaft.uni-mainz.de/~ag/xplore/

Bye

Rajesh

--
Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card ?Visit:http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/linux.html

Web Site : http://geocities.com/rfowkar/      Email : rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"If you can't make it good, at least make it look good."
Bill Gates