Fwd: [LI] How to Install Netscape on RedHat Linux.

--

--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 23:26:25
From: "Naresh sharma" <naresh_k_sharma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Gurus,

I am new to the Linux, our company has a machine on which we have installed RedHat 5.0 Linux, now i have to install Netscape navigator, but i don't know from where i can get the Netscape Navigator for RedHat Linux 5.0 and how to install it after getting it.

Pls help me its Urgent

Thanks in Advance
Naresh

LYCOShop is now open. On your mark, get set, SHOP!!!
http://shop.lycos.com/

--------- End Forwarded Message ---------